Monogrammed decals are a fun and versatile way to personalize all kinds of things. Purchasing vinyl decals for the sewing machine gives you creative control over the colors, style and detailing of the monogram decals that you create. Whether you want to create your own decals for your personal use or start a home business creating unique monograms for your customers, you want the best monogram decal machine for the job.
The selection of monogram patterns and other features are what determine how good a machine is for this job. This review is on the Brother SE400, Brother LB6800PRW Project Runway, Singer Futura XL-400, and the Brother PE770 for a variety of sophisticated yet easy styling and wide range of prices. All of these machines are easy to use, have convenient features that make them versatile, and they are durable.
The Brother SE400 is a combination computerized sewing and embroidery machine. It is a versatile machine for sewing, quilting and embroidering. Here are the remarkable features of this machine:
- The 4-inch by 4-inch embroidery area gives you lots of room to create decals of all sizes.
- It has 67 built-in stitches in addition to 70 built-in embroidery designs.
- There are also 5 embroidery fonts and a total of 120 frame pattern combinations.
- Back-lit LCD screen. Back-lighting and touch-screen operation make it fast and easy to pull up the stitch design you want.
- The capacity to connect your sewing machine to import thousands of designs from iBroidery.com and others.
- One-touch automatic thread cutter.
- Quick-Set drop-in top bobbin
- Built-in tutorials
- Unexpected low price that makes it an affordable choice for most sewers.
Another great choice from Brother, the Project Runway is the best monogram decal machine when affordability is at the top of your list. It has the following features:
- It has 67 sewing stitches and a 4 by 4 inch embroidery design to support your embroidery projects.
- 70 built-in designs, 5 lettering fonts, and 120 frame combinations
- Connect to your computer for more designs and keep your machine updated.
- Made for quilting and decorative sewing for all types of sewing.
- It has the flexibility to create all types of monograms, embroidered designs and trims, and create the garments and crafts that the detailing is placed on.
The Singer Futura XL-400 has an extra-large embroidery hoop that gives it ranking as best monogram decal machine. It's features includes:
- Easy-on 10-inch by 6-inch embroidery hoop offers multi-hooping capability.
- Has 125 built-in embroidery designs along with five monogramming fonts and outline lettering for exceptional monogramming.
- SwiftSmart threading system and drop-in bobbin for easy setup.
- 30 built-in stitches including two one-step buttonholes.
- Has a USB cable that lets you use included software to create and edit embroidery designs on your computer and then transfer them to the machine.
This machine is truly top-of-the-line when it comes to convenience and variety features.
- Has an outstanding 5-inch by 7-inch embroidery field.
- 650 stitches per minute, you can expect clean, precise embroidery for your monograms.
- USB Memory Stick capability so you can store thousands of embroidery designs to use later.
- Embroidery package that comes with the PE770 includes 23 Polystar 42 country color and 42 country color embroidery threads with their own thread box.
- Includes a CD with 15,000 embroidery designs, Thread Converter Pro III, 100 pre-wound bobbins, a cap hook, Stork embroidery scissors, stabilizer, and sock hoop.
The PE770 is the best monogram decal machine and an exceptional embroidery machine for applying designs directly to linens, clothing and other items. A function panel is centrally located on the front of the machine so you can conveniently access features such as the needle up and down, trim thread, and start or stop. You can position your design where you want it with ease and rotate the design or increase the size.
Choosing the Best Monogram Decal Machine
There are dedicated embroidery machines that do only embroidery and monogramming and those that offer more versatility. Computerized machines have made it possible to enjoy a plethora of embroidery styles and continue to express your creativity with new designs. It is important to get a machine that is easy to use and offers you a lot of choices in what you can create.
The machines listed here are the best monogram decal machines for creating all types and sizes of monograms as well as for sewing, quilting and embroidery. While they are great for this area of specialty sewing, they are also versatile enough to do anything you need to do. Any of these machines can be used to make decal monograms. Make your choice according to the added features and functionalities that will match your need for a diversity of sewing options.